Sep 23, 2016

TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD

In my first post I will write about traveling, and where I want to travel around the world. 

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
One of my dreams, is to go to USA, I think it is fantastic, the culture, the people from there, the language and the big cities there are. Furthermore, I listen to Hip-Hop music, and I love it and a thing that is very common in the US is this music, this also attracts me a lot. And finally if I go to this country I want to go to a Hip-Hop concert of Wiz Khalifa, Fetty Wap or Macklemore, this would be amazing!

AMSTERDAM
Two years ago I went to Amsterdam for my first time, and I think that I fell in love with this city. It was fantastic, people are so crazy there, the streets are really beautiful and the atmosphere is amazing. The atmosphere is what I liked most from this city, there are a lot of people on the streets, lots of bicycles,
boats in the canals. Also there are very polite and respectful people. For this all reasons, I want to go back to this Dutch city.

No comments:

Post a Comment